After 6 months I’ve finally reached the end of the Tatcha Deep Cleanse cleanser. I purchased the cleanser back in January when Tatcha ran their annual sale.
- Cleanser and exfoliator in one
- Smells good
- Gentle on the skin
- Cleanses makeup from the skin
- Size/Price (5 fluid Ounces for $38)
- Packaging (you cannot see how much product is left)
- It doesn’t leave that “clean” feeling after using. I felt like I needed to follow-up with an additional cleanser.
- Exfoliants in the product were not abrasive enough to have an affect
Overall, it’s a good cleanser but I will not be repurchasing. There are other cleansers in general and within the Tatcha line that I like better. The One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil is my hands down favorite face cleanser.
If you are interested in trying the Deep Cleanse cleanser, Tatcha offers travel sizes of almost all of her products. I would suggest trying the travel size before committing to the full size.
If you are not already, GET IN THE KNOW to be notified when new posts are up. Also, check out other Talkin’ Empty post here.