What’s your favorite daytime look?
Simple girl in a simple world.
I like my makeup to be minimal most of the time, especially during the day. I work full-time and now with a new baby my time is more precious than ever. I don’t have extra time to blend this for 20 minutes and blend that for 45 minutes and use this makeup tool for this and that makeup tool for that. I need to be able to do a 10 minutes face that looks like it took hours.
For this look I used:
- Nars’ soft matte concealer to spot conceal
- Wet N Wild’s contour stick
- Maybelline’s age rewind to conceal under my eyes
- Lorac’s POREfection powder dusted all over my face.
- And CoverFx’s Enhance Click Stick to highlight my temples, nose, and lips
Eyes: (I used the Tartelette Toasted palette exclusively)
- I put Sunrise all over the lid
- Cashmere in my crease
- Warmth concentrated on the outer lid
- Mac’s twisted Kajal liner which I love because it has shimmer in it)
- And mascara by Pür
- NYX Slip Tease lip color in Entice